Playstation store?

alycat32

Do you prefer the playstation store, or the way the Xbox store is set up? I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the playstation one. I have a hard time searching for stuff sometimes.

Or maybe I'm just lazy! I think that's it more likely. It's not like its rocket science, I just hate clicking on the letter charactors the way they have you do it in a search. I'm faster searching in Xbox arcade. What a nit picky thing, I know ;)

The Playstation store on the PS3 is terrible and I hear it's been because of a recent update. I don't have a PS3 myself but checked it out on a friend's PS3 and it was sooooo bad... the PS Store is great on the Sony Entertainment Network website and it's fine on the Vita, though.

On the upside, neither of these has a million ads like the 360's dashboard!

I think they are both terrible, but the PSN Store is definitely the worst. It's like searching for something in the middle of the jungle. Some stuff is translated, others not, a lot of things are out of their category, others don't even work, the overall performance is slow as hell...

It's one of those "get what you want and run!".

I think they are both terrible, but the PSN Store is definitely the worst. It's like searching for something in the middle of the jungle. Some stuff is translated, others not, a lot of things are out of their category, others don't even work, the overall performance is slow as hell...

It's one of those "get what you want and run!".

Hahaha, get what you want and run... hahaha, definitely. But have you tried the website? https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ - At the very least, it's not as terrible as the PS3's store.

Oh thank god I'm not the only one haha! After I made this post I was like crap, I just complained about some dumb crap.

Oh thank god I'm not the only one haha! After I made this post I was like crap, I just complained about some dumb crap.

Naw man, everybody seems to hate the PSN Store on the PS3 now. The thing is, it apparently wasn't terrible but an update changed it to the piece of crap that it's now? I dunno because I don't have a PS3, but man that sounds friggin' stupid.

Back