Pokemon Games

Jules

I loved playing Pokemon games on the Gameboy Color but of course I need to find new Pokemon games to play on the newer consoles. What games do you recommend for the Wii or DS?

The newest Pokemon game for the DS is probably good! I'm still trying to beat the last set of games, so I don't have any personal experience with the new one, but I've heard good things.

I have to be honest and say I have never been a fan of Pokemon - not on any gaming console... just did not care for the guy. He really irritated me to be honest.

This whole new little phenomenon, which is really not so little, of Pokemon Go is really making me think about something. Clearly when the game first came out, it was geared towards kids, and still is to an extent. The cards though really only appealed to kids, where as the new technology makes the game more suitable for all ages. I am wondering if there are other games just waiting in the wings to experience the same transformation, and if I can predict one, maybe some stock in a certain company might need to be purchased.

I really share rz3300's opinion regarding Pokemon Go, it's right, it was going to be a game created especially for kids, but it clearly ended up being for everybody else, it's such an amazing thing the way a game can make a lot of people move without any hard effort, technology has clearly evolved really fast and I really believe there are going to be more games like this, indeed.

Back