Xbox 360 Pre-Ordered Any Games Lately?

stealthactionsam

Have any of you pre-ordered any games recently? If so, which ones have you pre-ordered? I was at Walmart earlier, grocery shopping, and happened to pass by the electronics section, where I noticed several games available for pre-order, including the newest Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed titles. The hubby was eyeing that CoD title longingly, so I might pre-order it for him as an anniversary gift. ;)

I don't ever pre-order games, but I know that a lot of people do. I usually don't try to buy anything the week it comes out so I don't ever have any trouble finding a game either.

The last game I pre-ordered was Modern Warfare 3. For the most part, I usually don't pre-order games, but I knew all the guys in the house would want the new Call of Duty, so I went ahead and pre-ordered it because Call of Duty is so popular that I was concerned some of the stores around here might actually sell out.

Ive preordered Fifa 13 and black ops.I might pre order deadspace or assassins creed aswell :) .

I don't use to pre order games, I'm not such a hardcore gamer. Anyway, I think I'm going to make an exception and pre order GTA V when it's going to be released. I hope it will be this year.

We haven't pre-ordered any games in a long time. It's not something we normally do; we usually wait for the game to release, then wait for trade-ins and buy it used.

I think I might have done a pre-order years ago but it was not for anything major. I know a few people are excited for the WOW expansion to come out but checking their prices for the markup I do not see any reason to pre-order, with their drop in user base in the past two years I think I will be okay until the release date.

Back