PS Vita cannot be used as a second PS4 controller by default

Clark Bruce

PS Vita cannot be used as a second PS4 controller by default -- PlayStation Universe

Recently, president of Sony Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida was asked as to whether the PlayStation Vita could be used as a secondary controller for the PS4. He responded no, not unless the game has specific functions for the Vita. Kind of strange, as Sony stated that every PS4 game has to support PS Vita remote play. I guess in the long run it won't be much of a big deal.

I agree with you on it not being such a big deal. I mean, you cant have absolutely everything that you want out of something, unless your the one making it, but you get the point. I can care less though about the Vita not being able to be a second controller, because I've never even owned a handheld console. I've always been a fan of the actual gaming console, like the PS4 itself, and the controller that comes with it! Thats just me though, everybody is diffrient.

Well I agree with you too it does not matter much at all I believe.
Before now I never even considered the Vita being a controller on the PS4, were there rumors that it would possibly be one because I never heard them. I guess it would seem like if every game was required to allow Vita use then it would make sense but whatever.

Is not it too bad! The Dualshock 4 will be perfect! I just hope that the controller will not be too expensive. The same price as the Dualshock 3 I hope! I remember.

Then we can use it to play games on the PS4. As for the Wii U, we can connect it to the PS4 console. This is really good! Then with Gaikai, we can play PS3 games on PS Vita.

PS Vita deserves to sell better.

Back