PS4 to support 2000 friends

Clark Bruce

That is pretty cool but I don't think it really matters in the overall scheme of things. I mean I doubt the average user will ever need this many slots for their friends but I guess it might help out more famous users such as people on youtube.

xbox one has no (friend) cap or so we are told via the xb press release in march/april.

That is spectacular news! That is actually the best news that I have heard so far this week. I currently have 150 friends on my Playstation 3 console, most of them are just people that I have met and taled with on the Playstation home network. I really like having alot of friends on my gaming console, because when I play a game, I have alot of people that I can probably play against in Co-Op mode. I cannot wait to purchase my Playstation 4, because I definetly look forward to adding more people to my friends list.

How many people really have 2000 PS friends, in all honesty? Much less the kind you care to track or compete with? I know for most people, its more than 100 usually. Personally, I just stick with people I actually know or play with regularly as keeping on my friends list, so this news doesn't really interest me. Still, its an awfully generous cap, so good for PSN.

That's twice as much as what I hear Xbox One will support. Will be helpful for big name clans or companies to market around.

I doubt i will even need close to that amount but its still good to know that its there if needed.

I'm not even slightly concerned about which one has the largest limit on the friends list.
Honestly, who adds 2000 people to their list? I like having a small list so I can have notifications on without going insane.

That's excessive but then again.. popular streamers and stuff would probably appreciate the change..

Back