Xbox One Questionable...

Rivyndail

This game, to me, is questionable. The premise is awesome, the trailer looks cool, even the game play I've seen is pretty neat, but it feels like something isn't quite there. I don't know what it is. I'll probably get the game from Redbox or something before I decide on a purchase of it. What do you guys think? Super excited? Total pass? On the fence like me?

It looks pretty good so far but it kind of feels like we know nothing about the game yet. Maybe I just haven't been keeping up with it...

I'm going to buy it but it won't be a day one purchase. Probably going to wait for a good deal on it.

I didn't get the chance to try the game yet but from what I'm reading it's passable. It looks great and all, but it's too short with little replay value to warrant a purchase. Personally I'll wait some more and grab it on sale or something. A pity, I was quite excited when I first saw the trailers.

Hmm...I see what you mean. It does appear that there just seems to be a bit of a lack of information about the game. But then again, in this day and age where everything is spoiled before the game comes out, that does seem like it could be a very good thing.

Back