Xbox One Recording the xbox one questions

thewarffmeister

From
the netherlands
hi people

i got some questions about the recording the xbox one.
now i have a hd pvr i think i dont need him because the xbox one only has hdmi output.
so guys iknow its records by himself butt i dont know if its good quality and if he records everything.
so if anyone knows more about this please say it

and one more quastion sell my hd pvr or not only for the xbox one no other console.

thanks for reading and feel free to subscribe to me on youtube: thewarffmeister

sorry for ad english

The Xbox One is unknown as of today whether it will be able to record or stream gameplay. It will feature a game DVR option however. The Xbox One has both HDMI In and Out ports on the back of it, as you can see below.

468px-Xbox_one_specs.jpg

I'd also like to point out that Hauppauge and other 3rd party video recorder products have yet to reveal whether the products will work with next-gen consoles or not.

The Xbox One will not be able to record tv shows, so I would keep your HD PVR, that was my main question as well, not sure if that is what you meant, I really don't think Microsoft put any thought into that!!! I have read a few summaries by critics, and they would liked to seen a cable card slot like Tivo and the Satellite Boxes, but you would have only one tuner so what is the point!! bottom line many people feel that the xbox one is going towards more entertainment and away from gaming!!! I have two dvr's thru my cable company so I can record 4 shows at once!! so any comment on XBOX ONE and PVR's or DVR's I am very interesting in hearing opinions, solutions, or what ever

The Xbox One will not be able to record tv shows, so I would keep your HD PVR, that was my main question as well, not sure if that is what you meant, I really don't think Microsoft put any thought into that!!! I have read a few summaries by critics, and they would liked to seen a cable card slot like Tivo and the Satellite Boxes, but you would have only one tuner so what is the point!! bottom line many people feel that the xbox one is going towards more entertainment and away from gaming!!! I have two dvr's thru my cable company so I can record 4 shows at once!! so any comment on XBOX ONE and PVR's or DVR's I am very interesting in hearing opinions, solutions, or what ever

You probably still won't be able to record "TV shows" with the PVR. I just got the Elgato Game Capture a few weeks ago and when I watch movies through Xbox, it makes me disconnect the HDMI from the Elgato. It knows when its connected and won't allow the picture to get to it. So you couldn't record Movies and most likely won't be able to record TV shows on the new Xbox One.

Just keep your HD PVR. The recording in the Xbox One will be like the PS4, just short clips of certain games, and even then developers can block that function to some parts.

Back