Recruiting Division, IW/CoD4, BF1, Overwatch, Destiny, & Battlefront

RoG Pink SG

From
USA
Website
www.dgcgaming.net
DGC%20Xmas%20Site%20Banner.png

Hey! My name is Pink and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We have almost 300 members from UK, US, and Canada. We've been around for over 2 years so we have an established website and military style structure.

We're not like other clans; we are forum based with game nights, tourneys, a friendly, family like atmosphere, and there is always someone to team up with!

We do, however, break our community into Battalions sorted by game (CoD: IW/COD4, BF1, The Division, Destiny, Overwatch, and Battlefront) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any DGC members!

Requirements for joining: a working mic and access to the forums.

How to join Dissension Gaming(DGC)?
  • 1) Visit website: dgcgaming.net
  • 2) Create account for Forums (Put DGC Pink LS, as referrer and I'll keep a lookout for you)
  • 3) Once you have created an account, go to Join a Battalion and choose the Battalion that best suits your game preference.
  • 4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the game battalion of your choice
  • 5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on what to do next.
  • 6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people, and start gaming!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on Xbox @ DGC P1nk LS
Happy Gaming!!!

Back