Xbox 360 Red Ring Of Death

SiA360

From
Florida
Has anyone ever gotten the infamous red ring of death on their console? I don't really know if they still have issues with newer models, but I have never gotten it on my Elite. Hopefully, I didn't just jinx myself. I know a few people that have gotten it and even a couple times. I think it's messed up they put out the console if it had those kinds of issues. Hopefully, future Xbox's won't be like that.

I think the RROD shows up a lot less with the newer versions of Xboxes, right? At least, I hope it's true! I can't imagine why they'd still be sending out consoles that are basically defective.

Well that's what we'd think, but they did send them out defective. Almost everyone I know has had the RROD and one point or another. I had bought two Xbox's and never got it. Thank god, because I know my warranty has run out.

I haven't gotten a red ring of death yet, thank goodness, but I fear for the day I do. :p If it DOES happen I hope I've still got my warranty!

I have never gotten this error myself. I think it is crazy that people say it happens all the time. I have had the same Xbox for about 4 years now and have never had any problem. I think you just aught to take care of them.

Back