Xbox One release date

ryan21

Have they released a hard date for the release of the 720?

No, they will probably release it around the same time as the PS4 for a move competitive market.

Yeah, i don't think they have released it yet but it is implied that they will release sometime before this year's christmas to take advantage of the holiday shopping spree. The same goes for the PS4 as well

It should be around Christmas. Christmas shopping affects the sales in a great way, so I'm sure they will wait even if the console is ready to be released.

Looking forward to June 11th, I guess. Not that I really plan to get the 720 anytime soon but yeah. I just wanna see official news to stop the spread of stupid rumors.

I think an ideal time would be the exact same time as the new COD - It's the best selling game in the world and if you could coincide the launch of both I think it will be a killing for both companies, not a fan of the PS but xBox - I need a new one, my old 360 is starting to show wear and tear. What do you think it will retail for?

No, they will probably release it around the same time as the PS4 for a move competitive market.

Yeah, but I think MS will make the first move. Sony was suppose to announce the PS4 after the Microsoft, but probably thought it's better to make the first move. So maybe this time they will definitely wait for MS to announce the date before announcing the PS4's release date.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the info

If that's true then I think MS should start their move soon, they wouldn't want Sony hyping up the PS4 because it may attract more people.

Back