Xbox One Replied Letter From Aaron Greenberg(Retained Features Confirmation)

FordGTGuy

From
Portsmouth, VA
khzE43z.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/1grxli/i_sent_an_email_to_don_mattrick_his_chief_of/

Well, that could be an altered image, so it's only might be a rumor, but let's hope that they will do something like that or at least something similar, so that the Xbox One will be at it's full potential.

Well, that could be an altered image, so it's only might be a rumor, but let's hope that they will do something like that or at least something similar, so that the Xbox One will be at it's full potential.

In what way does it look altered?

I mean if you want to go that far the entire thing could just be fake.

In what way does it look altered?

I mean if you want to go that far the entire thing could just be fake.

He must be a troll or something because his twitter feed has tweets along the same line as that plus Marc Whitten confirmed that on the interview with Major Nelson.

This is very good news. It's nice to see that Microsoft is still committed to innovating in this way. It's the future.

You can only fit so much with the low power limits of consoles. 200W doesn't even power my dual GPU's in my PC.

There's only so much that can be improved locally now, so we're looking at architecture improvements and mid-range GPU's. Next gen hopefully we will see the infrastructure improvements to allow remote hw to make the leap to improving latency-sensitive game assets.

Back