Reporting post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Hello.

I am not able to even report post. This is something that should be allowed for all users. It says I am not able to post links but my report post had no links in it.

I had created a duplicate thread by mistake because I had thought my thread was not posting.

If you can go ahead and delete this thread:
https://www.xboxforums.com/threads/jordan-has-arrived.4357/

then the duplicate thread will be gone. Thank you.

Hey Jordan I took care of it earlier , ill def get the report post thingy fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Hey thank you.

Also I think it is not allowing us to report post because new users are not able to post new links. Thus, when reporting a post it may be including a link to the forum post that we are unaware of and that is what is stopping us from reporting the post.

Nothing you can really do about it unless you take the URL linking restriction off which I can see why forums would not want to do. You don't want people registering to only spam the forum with links :p

That was part of the problem, We used to get link spam like every couple hours, once we added the restriction it went away. Most people won't do 25 posts just to get a link so it was win / win. Maybe i can create a troubleshooting board. I'll keep looking into a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back