Xbox 360 Resident Evil 5 Walkthroughs

kevin

Contributor
Below you can find the walkthrough guides for Resident Evil 5. These are broken down into Chapters, so you can quickly find the answer to any problem you may encounter in the game.

Resident Evil 5 Walkthrough Guides

Mycheats
Mycheats has a full walkthrough guide that will provide you with in-depth strategies to clear every chapter and defeat every boss. In addition, it will also give you hints for surviving Quick Time Events (QTE). View/read the this here: Direct Link

IGN
IGN presents a great walkthrough guide consisting of texts and screenshots of game scenes. Read/view this here: Direct Link
Here's a great link to a IGN page where you will find 5 video guides: Direct Link

Residentevil.wikia.com

Here's a video walkthrough from a site that is completely devoted to this Action-adventure game: Direct Link

Youtube

Here's a link to a set of video clips that TheD2CroSs put together to assist you through this game: Direct Link

Gamefaqs

Gamefaqs has multiple walkthrough guides that only contain texts. Read these here: Direct Link 1, Direct Link 2, Direct Link 3, Direct Link 4, Direct Link 5

Last edited by a moderator:
The walkthroughs of Gamefaqs are great! I have finished Resident Evil 5 two time s already and upon reading the guides at Gamefaqs, I discovered that I still have a lot of secrets to uncover. I'm currently enjoying a third playthrough.

Back