Xbox 360 Resident Evil 6

Camel Tan

Resident Evil 6 is coming out in November of this year. Are you excited? Personally, I don't know whether I should be excited or not, because I loved the first few Resident Evils on PS1 and PS2, but I've been REALLY disappointed by the last few Resident Evils. (I'm talking about pretty much every one after Code Veronica.) What have you heard about game #6 and are you looking forward to its release?

I'm excited about it. I bought a video game yesterday and while I was in the store, I saw that Resident Evil 6 is due out in November, so it'll make a nice Christmas present for the family. I think it will have been out for about a month when Christmas rolls around, so that will give all the "I have to have it the day it comes out!" gamers the chance to buy it, play it, and review it for me. ;)

I'm somewhat excited about Resident Evil 6. More than anything, I'm waiting to see what other gamers have to say about it. Even though I don't normally place any stock in video game reviews, where the last Resident Evil was concerned, I actually agreed with the poor reviews. Now I'm curious to see if Resident Evil 6 will be any better than the last release. If it isn't, I think Capcom needs to seriously slow down the development of new Resident Evils! I would rather wait several years for a really good game to come out than to be disappointed by games that are rushed out.

I'm excited about the upcoming release. From what I hear, Resident Evil 6 is supposed to have an online PvP mode, so I'm looking forward to trying it out. Also, I hear Resident Evil 6 will feature some of Resident Evil's older characters, like Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield.

Back