Xbox 360 Rock Band Great For Groups

SiA360

From
Florida
I think this game is great for parties. Well, at least for family I think it is. I had some of my family over at New Years and the kids were loving it so they'd play the instruments while the drunk adults all took their time with the microphone. Most of the time you couldn't understand them. My brother had the song, "Down with the Sickness". He couldn't understand the words and was just screaming into the mic. Hilarious stuff!

Rock Band seems like a fun game, but it's sort of cost prohibitive, isn't it? You have to buy all the extra instruments as well as the game itself, right?

I am so BAD at Rock band and Guitar Hero too... I'm just not good - I try and try and I fail each time. It is fun though to play with the family and other adults too (especially after a few drinks).

Rock Band seems like a fun game, but it's sort of cost prohibitive, isn't it? You have to buy all the extra instruments as well as the game itself, right?

I don't even know anymore. I bought it when it was newer and all the instruments came in a box with the game. I just tried looking for it at Best Buy and some other sites and I can't even find it for sale anymore. I imagine it must be really cheap now.

I want to get Rock Band for our family. I was wondering which version should we start with. I was thinking Rock Band 2.

I want to get Rock Band for our family. I was wondering which version should we start with. I was thinking Rock Band 2.
Two definitely covers everything you'll need. I'm pretty sure all of their sings work with any Harmonix game from that time span, so buying more games should never be a problem.

I still play my rock band two every now and then with company.

Rock Band is a great game. It's way better than Guitar Hero. We have all the instruments so everyone in the family has something to do. I like hammering away on the drums.

Not really my game, either. It did occur to me, though, that you might be able to find a complete set at a reasonable price on eBay or craigslist, if you look.

Back