Xbox 360 Rockstar Games

Gamertag888

I don't know about anyone else, but I am in love with Rockstar games! From the Grand Theft Auto franchise to L.A. Noire, Rockstar just puts so much into their games. The graphics are always amazing and the games are always incredibly long, making them more than worth their price.

Which Rockstar titles do you like?

Apart from LA Noire and GTA San Andreas, I don't find any other Rockstar game worth mentioning. The Max Payne series is easily the most over-hyped series I have ever seen in my entire life. I know better than to spend $60 on a wimpy shooter.

Apart from LA Noire and GTA San Andreas, I don't find any other Rockstar game worth mentioning. The Max Payne series is easily the most over-hyped series I have ever seen in my entire life. I know better than to spend $60 on a wimpy shooter.
I think you are being too hard on Rockstar. Though I found GTA SA to be the best game from the series, GTA IV wasn't bad, considering the kind of game it is. In fact, I rank it among the best 10 games I have ever played. Max Payne is a decent game at best.

I've been wondering about the Max Payne series. I love the Grand Theft Auto games and L.A. Noire, so I had almost bought Max Payne SEVERAL times just because it's made by Rockstar. Where did they go wrong with it?

I think they all have some good and some bad mixed in, I am sure its hard to keep up with the size of the company in growing like they have in the past. Some fans will want a type A game and others want a type B. Variety is the spice of life, isn't it?

While I haven't heard anything spectacular about the first two Max Payne games, I've read some really good reviews about the third one. Mandabear, if you're considering a Max Payne game, I believe I would buy number three.

Max Payne 3 is definitely worth a buy, even if you aren't a fan of the series. The graphics are impeccable, and so is the gameplay. LA Noire was a nice game too, it was quite different from the usual riffraff.

GTA is worth buying in my opinion, I have tons of fun with it. The other ones though don't intrigue me that much. I guess I like to find a good game and stick to it instead of having multiple games and no time to enjoy one to the fullest.

Back