Xbox 360 RPG on Xbox 360

zin24

I'm a big fan of RPG style. But as far as I know, there isn't any RPG for now on XBOX ONE. So I want to know if there are some rare pearls or some major announcement for future RPG.

EDIT : Sorry, I thought I was on XBOX ONE Games forum. So in xbox 360 I really enjoy Lost oddysey and Blue Dragon. RPG isn't big in the xbox catalog. What's your opinion about RPG ?

Last edited:
The 360 has lots of great RPGs. Lots of variety too. Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragoon, Resonance if Fate, Dark Souls, Borderlands, etc. PS3 has more RPGs, though, especially Japanese ones.

Xbox One and PS4 both have like 0 RPGs at the moment though...

The 360 has lots of great RPGs. Lots of variety too. Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragoon, Resonance if Fate, Dark Souls, Borderlands, etc. PS3 has more RPGs, though, especially Japanese ones.

Xbox One and PS4 both have like 0 RPGs at the moment though...

Is it safe to assume that you're a Borderlands fan? Did you like the first or second better?

Is it safe to assume that you're a Borderlands fan? Did you like the first or second better?

I do like me some Borderlands. I liked BL1 but I fell in love with 2, it's just much more fun and polished to me. It also has Salvador and Krieg which are extremely fun for me to play as.

I do like me some Borderlands. I liked BL1 but I fell in love with 2, it's just much more fun and polished to me. It also has Salvador and Krieg which are extremely fun for me to play as.
I'm the same way. I didnt get 1 until a year or so after it came out and was astonished at how much I loved it. I got the second the week it came out and loved it. Beat it twice and have it on my computer to play when I'm bored. It's without a doubt the best co-op game out currently.

There'll be quite a few RPGs on Xbox One this year, a new final Fantasy, Mass Effect 4... and many others you have to look forward to.

The RPG showing on 360 was good if not great for a console competing against an RPG heavy PS 3.

There was Mass Effect 1 - 3 which I highly, highly recommend.
Dragon Age 1, Origins, 2 and also another Bioware title. Great games.
Tales of Vesperia
and Final Fantasy XIII - 2 which I thought was superior to XIII in many many many ways. I should make sure I have a review up about it on here, I probably do, but there's some things that should take a year to get through.

360 was not a console to get if you want RPG's. For that you would want a PS3, 360 has alot of awesome action titles although.

Back