Original Xbox RPGs for the system?

CaptainWoodzy

From
Virginia
Obviously there is KOTOR and Fable, but are there many traditional JRPGs for the original XBOX? This is a thread to list and discuss those.

Original Xbox as is in the first Xbox? If so, there weren't many that were released but I recommend you to use Google as it can really be a life savior in a situation like this.

Good luck on finding the games!

Original Xbox as is in the first Xbox? If so, there weren't many that were released but I recommend you to use Google as it can really be a life savior in a situation like this.

Good luck on finding the games!

I know this is not an answer for this, but to be honest the XBox was not a great console for RPGs. Honestly both the XBox and Gamecube were starved for RPGs that generation. The PS2 is the console for RPGS from that generation. They got almost all of them.

Apart from those mentioned I would also add Shenmue II. Very slow paced, but it's such a legendary game.

Morrowind, Jade Empire, KoTOR, Fable...there were a few others. The Xbox wasn't really a place for a good deal of RPGs. Shenmue II wasn't an RPG, it was an action/adventure one.

Pretty much what Outrun said. Lord of the Ring: The 3rd Age, Gladius (which I played on GC and it was a really good RPG, should've gotten a full series), Baldur's Gate was there too. I mainly picked up RPGs for Xbox and pickings were slim. There were more action RPGs that were more action than RPG on the console than actual RPGs.

I would've named the action RPGs, but they were much more on the action side than anything.

Back