Rude Kid on Xbox Live

SchweinBonbon51

Hey guys, today I played fifa against a guy named thomashampton02. He written me things after the game like kill yourself and I hope your grandma and grandpa die from cancer. Please help me to find out who he is or atleast report him on Xbox live or write him a message. If this is not allowed on this forum please just delete my post. The pictures of the conversation are in the attachment, thanks for your help.

Attachments

• 149DECD0-0FB7-4727-B0E4-BE304378D57D.png
    149DECD0-0FB7-4727-B0E4-BE304378D57D.png
    322.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 33950A6E-0233-4C7F-AA7D-5803B872C267.png
    33950A6E-0233-4C7F-AA7D-5803B872C267.png
    879.8 KB · Views: 5
Hey mate, at the moment there is no way to find out who he is. I'm not too savvy on the Xbox app, but on the console itself when you view the messages there is an option there where you can report him for his communications and behaviours. Also if you click in to his Xbox profile, you can report him there too.

Make sure you report both of the messages on Xbox. This will ensure that Xbox enforcement has proof of the message, while only reporting his profile does not show any sort of proof.

It seems that this player is being toxic, these messages can always be reported. If you click on the message there should be an option to report the message for a certain reason (DO NOT Spam this it will not help and will result in punishment.)

“If you come across a message or player that breaks the community standards for Xbox, do not hesitate to report and/or block them. This will prevent them contacting you further and from matching with them in the future." <-----

Worse case Contact Customer SUPPORT

“If you come across a message or player that breaks the community standards for Xbox, do not hesitate to report and/or block them. This will prevent them contacting you further and from matching with them in the future." <-----

Back