Xbox 360 Rumor from IGN: Borderlands 2 GotY coming soon

Claptrap

So IGN has apparently received info from one of its GameStop sources that Gearbox Software is readying up a GotY release for Borderlands 2. I dunno how much GameStop sources know about what companies are doing, but IGN apparently trusts their source on this. I wouldn't be surprised, BL1 got a GotY release too.

This is IGN's "article" Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition Coming Soon? - IGN

I hope it's true and that the upcoming Vita release has all the content from the GotY edition or else noone is gonna buy it if they price it at $40.

I for one would like to see all the DLC included in that edition. I have waited really long for it. If they actually decide to include all the DLC, the wait will be well worth it and I will prove to my friends that waiting can be beneficial.

I hope every-single DLC is included in this game, I've played in on the PC before, and I don't have a single DLC, so buying the game on the xbox with all of the dlc would really be awesome. I just wonder if they will add any extra stuff in there.

Back