Xbox 360 Rumor: Next Borderlands game is called the "Pre-Sequel"

Borderlands 2 runs on UE3, not UE4 as far as I know. Dunno how easy it would be for them to upgrade, though. Would they need to get a new license and crap like that? I think they could do it, though. Wonder if they will eventually. Better late than never.

The Pre-Sequel is after BL1, though. BL1 had barely any story but I'm pretty sure Atlas was destroyed by then or maybe the Knoxx DLC.

Would be interesting to have a few Atlas uniques return, though, but they would be rare since Atlas stopped production or something. I would like that.

since its on ue3 no reason it cant be ported with ease... ue3 already supports xb1 along with ue4... would seem like a no brainier to multi platform launch it. with all the chatter of ps4 killing in sales in 2014/2015 the last thing we want is the ability to withhold games from the new console..

imo they need to not let developers run the show... forget about directx12 and how its going to help developers launch easier on xb1... if that is truly the case they should have held off launching the system.. the mentality cant be oh we cant to compete with the market so we launched early.. it needs tobe we have xxx tec and we can offer this.. come and get it.. we all know microsoft is going to have to pay for the exclusives and that early access to keep themseves in the fight... they did it with 360 and they already said its the trend for xb1...

to me a game like boarderlands that is technically a xbox exclusive needs to be on both 360/xb1.. its a highly selling franchise... no one is expecting ground breaking development from a game that is built and openly stated is built on a earlier engine. people are buying for the storyline,charaters and what the game offers..

The footage revealed so far makes it no different than what we have a,ready played to death - Borderlands 2. But I am not complaining at all. The more the merrier.

I think the new classes alone will make it feel very different... but I really will miss Krieg and Salvador. None of the new ones interest me as much yet. Maybe Wilhelm... I really want to see the skill trees for everyone!

They might play better than they actually look like. I didn't think I was all that interested in the classes when I first saw them in BL2 but I actually really enjoy them when I play.

I guess. It's just that I haven't seen anything that plays like a berserker archetype, if you know what I mean? And that's what I like to play as. That's why I like Salvador with his insane dual-wielding and Krieg with his rage mode melee rampage.

True I suppose. Although you can sort of tweak the other classes to fit this role to a certain extent. It's certainly not the same, but it's possible to an extent

I wish they wouldnt bring this out to be honest.
i feel like it wont be that good as i still dont think 2 was as good as 1 and i feel like they are trying to drag out the series now.

Back