Xbox One Ryse Screenshots and details released

ozadin

Judging from the comments on the comment section of the article, it seems like a lot of people are thinking that the game will be absolute crap when it releases. I first thought "huh, I'm not buying the game", but after researching more into the game, it's pretty unique, especially the storyline and character information in the article. It will be true that I will wait for reviews first, but I don't think the game will be that bad as people describe it.

News: New Ryse screenshots and story details released - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Am I the only one who is not deeply attracted to this game?
The game is graphically beautiful and the script seems to be correct.

It's just that there's nothing interesting. I have a sense of déjà vu.
Is this game can compete with other games Next-Gent?

Nope, but we might be in the same boat. I love all things Greek and barbarian like (adore Game of Thrones) but for some reason the theme does not play well into a game. For stuff like this I want to either sit down and watch a series or a good movie.

The game is graphically beautiful and the script seems to be correct.

It's just that there's nothing interesting. I have a sense of déjà vu.
Is this game can compete with other games Next-Gent?

Yeah, like I said, I'm not really a fan of this game since I saw the gameplay video, and saw it was a turn-based game. Now, I'm really not a fan of turn-based games, and the game seemed a bit linear as well, but I'm considering it because of the graphics. Typically, I'm more of a fan of gameplay instead of graphics, but I want to give it a go to see how it is. Never hurts to try I guess.

Back