Xbox One Ryse Son of Rome: Launch Trailer

pro100gamer

ryse-son-of-rome-wallpaper.jpg

Things are getting better and better, with the release of the Ryse Son of Rome trailer. The awesome game depicted in the best way possible.
What are your thoughts on the game\trailer?
Have a great watch :)

[video=youtube;ecsCrOEYl7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecsCrOEYl7c[/video]

WOOOOW I am really looking forward for this game. The graphics are plain awesome. I wish i would have sometime the budget of a million to keep on buying games which fascinate me. And, for sure, Ryse Son of Rome will be the first one. Thanks for the info

This game is so kick@ss i can't even describe it. All i can say is that all the wait is truly worth it! Graphics, gameplay, sound - everything on a hard 5+. "SHUT UP AND GET MY MONEY" - this is what i will do in the nearest shop haha. Thanks for sharing, man

The game LOOKS nice, but all the reviews seem to point to it just LOOKING nice. Sure, negative reviews don't make it factually bad, but when every review is negative or mixed, I raise my eyebrows...

The game LOOKS nice, but all the reviews seem to point to it just LOOKING nice. Sure, negative reviews don't make it factually bad, but when every review is negative or mixed, I raise my eyebrows...

I have also noticed such a thing. But it's better to know for yourself, then listen to others. It might become your favorite game after all. That's what happened with me and Star wars. Never liked the series, but now i am a huge fan . games do change people, really

This game looks amazing, but I hope the gameplay is as good as it looks.
I really don't want just another game full of QTEs and with almost no gameplay besides that. I'll probably rent the game and see if it's worth buying or not.

I am so incredibly stoked for this. This looks beautiful and raw. I've wanted a game like this for a long time. I really hope it is as cool as the trailer makes it seem.

Back