Xbox One ryse: storyline/characters

sc_shark

link to the basic story line/characters on ryse

Ryse: Son of Rome Gets Story and Character Details

not a game i pre ordered but i try and keep up with the news feeds of day one games. it does look promising as a hack/slash game but i could do without the assasination theater sequences.. their was a interview at comicon where he states they are necessary to get acheivments and can be used to determine strength or add life/skill which i asume is setup in the start of the game what u want special things to give you.

Ryse is one of the most anticipated titles of Xbox One, at least in my view. The gameplay looks awesome and I heard it will make use of Kinect to order your soldiers! Cool, isn't it? But, the timed attacks with button presses is very childish. Please let us gamers face some difficulty and don't make it too easy. People are already lazy these days unlike the time when games were insanely difficult. I'm waiting to pick Xbox One and see how hot Ryse looks on it, especially when the amazing people of Crytek is behind this excellent title.

Very much looking for Ryse, its my most anticipated launch title. The Comic-Con panel really made me think they're putting a lot of effort into it with the mo-cap and the graphics looks fantastic. Hopefully at Gamescom they will show off some more depth to the gameplay but I haven't got an issue with the finishers or any of that. Looking forward to hearing about the multiplayer side of things too.

Back