Xbox 360 Saints Row The Third Reviews

How would you rate Saints Row The Third?

• 5 - Excellent

Votes: 2 66.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 1 - Not worth playing

• Total voters

kevin

Contributor
Below you can find the reviews for Saints Row The Third. If you have any questions that the reviews didn't answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

9.5 out of 10 - Official Xbox Magazine
Read the full review here: Direct Link
The Third feels like a game whose designers have found the note-perfect tone for the series while also wielding their own talents with razor-sharp precision. It’s the game Volition — a studio whose successes go back 15 years to the original Descent — was born to make.

9.5 out of 10 - Machinima
Saints Row the Third is an experience unlike any other. It never takes itself too seriously, it remembers that games should be fun and they should entertain. It’s not that any particular part stands out above the other, rather, on the whole, everything is just downright awesome.

9 out of 10 - Game Informer
As much as the game made me laugh, it wouldn’t deserve such high praise without solid gameplay at its core. It may be easy to get distracted by the nonsense occurring onscreen, but Saints Row: The Third is thrilling as an action game. Missions vary wildly, and they’re almost all bombastic, popcorn-movie affairs.

8.5 out of 10 - Game Spot
Fantastic missions, outrageous weapons, and awesome vehicles make the open-world mayhem of Saints Row: The Third an absolute blast.

8.5 out of 10 - IGN
Saints Row: The Third gives the people what they want and drops us into an open world adult theme park where we can treat ourselves to delightful acts of bloodshed and perversion. It doesn't take itself too seriously and only asks that you don't, either.

8 out of 10 - EGM
Not perfect by any means—but still a fun, off-the-wall sandbox that’s more than worth the price of admission.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could dress your gang up as furries, and go on a killing rampage with a pink floppy dildo. Any other argument is invalid.

I loved this game. It kept me well entertained for weeks at a time. I love how you can customize your characters and change them whenever. I do wish the game had more chapters to it. The story mode was kind of short to me. All in all it was an excellent game, and I'm about to play it right now.

Back