Xbox 360 Shadowrun is probably the most underrated game on the Xbox 360.

SteeelWoool

Seriously. I feel like this game was a hidden treasure. It's amazing how they managed to balance all the guns and abilities. I haven't checked up on it in a while, it's probably dead :(

I heard the same thing, a lot of my friends tell me i should play the game. That was awhile ago and suspect the same thing.

Do it man! The game must be dirt cheap by now. I just checked on Google and apparently the population is still going between a small community.

I remember a friend giving me this game because I was a fan of the RPG and the SNES/Genesis game (also an RPG). I was kind of disappointed. You don't go throwing "true", "Shadowrun", and "experience" around all willy nilly.

I checked out the box to this when it came out and was pretty much disappointed in what I saw. I ended up renting it and while it wasn't bad, it wasn't really a Shadowrun game. It was more any other shooter with a Shadowrun label. Basically like Nuts & Bolts with a Banjo label.

first off, yes it's super dead. Like we might as well call it Casper. Second the powers weren't really balanced most people just went lone wolf with teleport. and it seemed more like a gimmicky counter strike then a shadowrun game.

Damn, that's good and dead Oldman. Pretty much glad I didn't buy it...as in "with intent to keep the game for a significant amount of time".

Back