Share your Twitch Username/Channel

From
Southern California
I thought now would be a good time for everyone to share their Twitch Username or Channel since the ability to Twitch broadcast on Xbox One will begin March 11th.

My user name is EpicTrixie. I don't stream, but if you add me I will follow you and watch your streams.

Hello, Im David Ledbetter. I started streaming recently with twitch on the xb1 my twitch name is WeekendWars13. I try to stream a few times a week but feel free to give me a follow and watch my videos when im on. Thanks

If you livestream on twitch, please post a link to your channel in the comments or PM me it. I will make a list on this post of usernames w/ Twitch links. :cool:
(i will try and update it daily)

Sc_Shark

hear is mine

its not a huge deal to follow me as i barley stream altho if a few members on the board wanted to get in on a party in destiny and have fun i am always down to help.

You can unsnap twitch and it wont interrupt the stream? I had no idea

Sent from my iPhone using Xbox One Forums

hi there my live stream is normally on mixer . mixer.com/PortalRaptor007
Mixer is brilliant site and also app to allow members watching allow them to interact with the streamer.

here is mine

i legit just stream anything. prob going to stream cold war zombies but alot of people are doing that so go watch a better one if anything XD

Back