shy

bashkel

Can you tell with my handle here? I really am not that fond of talking on PC games with team-speak or on the headset when I game. I just want to crank the volume and listen to the game, not the people playing. Is that such a bad thing?

I don't think it's a bad thing. I am the same way. I don't like to talk to people. A lot of the other players can sometimes be mean or too critical too. I guess they forget they are talking to a real person.

I am not that bad with the critical ones but I do have a serious lack of patience for people who are overly loud when it comes to game play. At least when I am on my PC gaming I will use the speakers rather than hearing someone scream in my headset.

I don't think not talking on a mic has anything to do with being shy. Sometimes when I play I don't want to talk or listen to others, because I'm really focused on my personal stats. Other times playing with friends or even once in a while a random that has a mic, I'll talk because they are good at communicating what is happening in the game and we work as a team to win. Other times, I'll just be in a party playing a game and just talking with a bunch of friends having a good time.

I am not that bad with the critical ones but I do have a serious lack of patience for people who are overly loud when it comes to game play. At least when I am on my PC gaming I will use the speakers rather than hearing someone scream in my headset.

I can understand that too. On the PC it is nice that you can have speakers instead of the headphones right in your ears. I use my Bluetooth when I am on the PS3 and it's not that bad but I imagine the two-ear headsets would be really loud. And some people yell just to yell.

I just despise the idea of someone chewing my ear off when I want to play, many people do not realize the volume of their own mouth. I have actually had this issue PC gaming and ended up admin setting someones volume low via teamspeak/vent.

Back