Xbox 360 Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Reviews

How would you rate Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure?

• 5 - Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• 1 - Not worth playing

• Total voters

kevin

Contributor
Below you can find the reviews for Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure. If you have any questions that the reviews didn't answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

8 out of 10 - IGN
Read the full review here: Direct Link
Yes, ultimately the content in the game is already on the disc and you have to pay money to unlock it, which sounds like BS. But even without the extras, Skylanders is a pretty substantial action game for kids (with a small cast). It's fun, it's challenging, the story is cute, and there is co-op.

8 out of 10 - Game Informer
Armed with a nice roster of characters, Skylanders is an engrossing experience. Outside of an odd difficulty spike at the end and a few less-than-polished moments, the game hits its target. If I were a kid, I have no doubt I’d be saving my pennies to buy more Skylanders. However, as an adult, it’s hard not to feel manipulated.

7.5 out of 10 - Game Spot
Skylanders reinvents Spyro for a new generation with its innovative tie-in toys, but it needs more content to offer true value.

Last edited by a moderator:
I try this because I felt it was an interesting concept. The concept is nice I just feel like it fell short. The game itself is far to easy and really wanted to see more especially from customization stand point.

Back