Xbox 360 Snowboarding games

RonP44

I was looking through some old N64 games and I found 1080 Snowboarding. It made me realize that I haven't played a snowboarding game since the last time I played that one. Does anyone know of any good snowboarding games for the Xbox 360?

Last edited:
If you want a game that's simple and fun, you might want to try Shaun White Snowboarding. It isn't very challenging from what I've heard, but it's probably a nice choice if you just want to chill. You can expect to go through it pretty quickly, though. Making jumps and other aerial tricks are supposed to be pretty easy.

Thanks for the recommendation, I think I might check that one out. When it comes to something like a snowboarding game, I'm honestly not looking for a huge challenge. I get that enough with other genres, but an easy fast-paced game is a nice change of pace.

I'm not familiar with snowboarding games personally, so I couldn't give you a review on this one, but there is another snowboarding game for Xbox 360 called Stoked: Big Air Edition. You might want to give it a try, too.

I love sports games. I'm kinda sporty myself. Snowboarding sounds interesting, I'll give it a try when I have the chance. I only have the fitness game and even if it looks girly it really is not. I tried it a few times and actually likes it.

I don't know if they have it for 360 or not, but I used to play Amped all of the time. I may have to drag out the old xbox and see if that one will still play actually.

I've played Shaun White Snowboarding on my PC and it was awesome. I'm not sure if it's available for xbox too, but if you can find it, go for it....it's an addictive game.

Back