So… the 3DS seems to be coming into its own

Esperahol

With two very interesting new games – one a fresh start from the Harvest Moon creator – the 3DS seems to finally be getting its legs underneath it. The first game already has commercials out – Mario & Lugi: Dream Team, while the other is just being previewed – Hometown Story. The best part of this is that not only are they looking at RPG elements, but they are starting what could be a new series depending on how it’s received. I think Nintendo realizes they have to keep things fresh and is trying to do that here. Good on them.

Yes the 3DS is looking really good, there are a lot of very interesting games out there L the new Luigis Mansion, Animal Crossing and the new Pokemon Game coming up too. I think it really proves that good software sells hardware. I've been meaning to buy one actually, they seem to be fairly decent priced already but I'm seeing if I can wait around and maybe get a deal or a bundle of some sort.

That's a great thing about Nintendo consoles, sometimes you get new game series out of nowhere, they just sprout up when you least expect it.
Four good examples of this are Prof. Leyton, Phoenix Wright, Scribblenauts and Animal Crossing.
Hopefully Hometown Story takes off and is successful as it seems very promising.

Yeah, the Nintendo 3DS has been doing pretty well as of late and only seems to be improving. There has been plenty of great games released in the past few months and not to mention two of the biggest game are still set to be released this year. Pokémon X & Y are no doubt going to be two of the biggest games released this year, as they will offer a whole new generation of Pokémon and also the new and improved features and graphics. Now if only the Wii U could enjoy this same type of success.

Back