Xbox One So how are you liking peggle 2?

Well my daughter likes it a lot. Keeps her busy while I'm doing my job. Haha. Lessens my work at home. Less stress for my wife. We love the game, well sometimes we play it together with her that's if she can't get through a level and she's already too frustrated.

Well my daughter likes it a lot. Keeps her busy while I'm doing my job. Haha. Lessens my work at home. Less stress for my wife. We love the game, well sometimes we play it together with her that's if she can't get through a level and she's already too frustrated.

Same here. Well my wife likes it a lot. I don't have anything else to play right now since I'm still working on a project. She has it on full time.

Have been playing lately and it's really fun. Just a simple but addictive arcade game, I've already spent a couple hours on it. :p

Just checked it out on uTube, looks like a lot of fun. One of those simple games that becomes really addictive in a short period of time.

I may have spent far too many hours on Peggle 2. I finally perfected the game a few weeks ago, and I have to say that it was far superior to the original game. I even beat the original, which is quite challenging to say the least. The game is indeed addicting, and you want to keep playing until you beat all the challenges. I know plenty of people who gave up on that goal a long time ago, but I persisted on. I'll probably never play Peggle 3 if it comes out because it's so time consuming to master.

Just checked it out on uTube, looks like a lot of fun. One of those simple games that becomes really addictive in a short period of time.

You need to actually play it! It's one of those games that after you start you really can't stop playing it that easily!

[video=youtube;R8bRe5fRYLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8bRe5fRYLw[/video]

as much as this dude did when he announced it.

im so not paying for this game..... now i may get to play it if i go in on the ea access thing.... just like i wont pay to play angry birds

Back