Xbox One Some more info about the coop character in DR3

KCJRMC

The article is written by Dave cook and provided by vg247.com

Dead Rising 3′s co-op character & first Psycho revealed
Dead Rising 3 protagonist Nick Ramos won’t have to brave the Los Perdidos streets solo, as he can be joined by trucker Dick in co-op. One of the game’s creepy-looking Psychopaths has also been revealed.

In a report by Business Post, it has been suggested that co-op players can be apart up to “significant” distance, but are still tethered together in some fashion. We’ll need to quiz Capcom on just how far apart players can stray.

In the meantime, Nick’s co-op buddy Dick is a truck driver who is something of a comic foil to Nick’s stoic hero stance. Players can drop in and out of each others games to access missions they’re yet to unlock in their own save and tackle them together. After returning to your own save, any missions completed while in co-op will also be completed in your single-player run.

Producer Mike Jones has also confirmed that each of the game’s Psychopaths are based on the seven deadly sins of Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. In this instance, Greed is a smoking surgeon.

Below is the link and has some photographs of the character. I would of posted them but I am on my phone.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/09/11/dead-rising-3s-co-op-character-psychos-revealed/

Please give your thoughts and feedback. :)

Wow great find. This is great news, especially the psychopath theme. I like when games have mini themes within them. I'm also excited about the "significant" distance coop characters can go. Little coop freedom has always been the slight upset with coop experiences.

Sounds the usual. Really enjoyed the co-op on the previous Dead Rising games, so i will be hoping good things out of this one.

...if it ever comes out of the Xbox One.

Back