Sonic: Lost World announced

turdl3

i.e: Super Sonic Galaxy

To be fair, I'm looking forward to this and this might be the reason why I'll get a Wii U. Generations was the best game they've made in a while and Colours was also good. The gameplay already looks very promising, crisp HD visuals with both 2D and 3D gameplay. I just hope that the spin dash isn't as broken as in Generations

IGN has an article all about it with gameplay clips..

Really digging the old and never released Sonic X-treme gameplay feel of the game, and looking foward to getting it.
Too bad that it is on the Wii U only, because i wouldn't mind getting it for the PS3 or something.

It looks great. But I have mixed feelings about it.

On one hand, it's great that it's a Wii U exclusive because the Wii U NEEDS exclusives or else it will just die.

On the other hand, however, I really want to play the game and I really don't want to buy a Wii U!

It looks ok but I do have mixed feeling about what it will actually be like. In the past when I've played Sonic games they haven't been the best.
I think they should have made it more open to other consoles though as that would have defiently boosted sales. Although Wii-U could do with
more console exclusive games. It's a tough one. I'm hoping it is a good game though :)

This is good news I've always been a fan of Sonic like most people since I was a kid. I honestly think Sonic games have gone downhill from the old classics though, but maybe this will be on a whole new level. It would be nice to see this on the PS3 too though.

Yeah the game really looks interesting and like you said, it definitely has elements from the Mario Galaxy games. This looks like it will be a nice next generation rebirth of the Sonic franchise because we all know it's been in desperate need of a reinvention. Even though I'm not too sure if I will ever buy a Wii U, I'm pretty confident that if I did, this would be one the first games I would purchase. Can't wait to see another trailer on the game.

Back