SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2006 (SONIC 06) XBOX BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY

Discussion in 'Forum Rules, TOS, Announcements' started by ilyas7ii, Feb 26, 2021.

1. ilyas7ii

ilyas7ii New Member

Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Next-Gen_Box_Art.jpg On the behalf of thousands of fans, I would like to request a game to be added to the Backwards Compatibility list. This game has a special place in our hearts as Sonic fans and even mine, I have played it on the xbox 360 and I would love it to be Backwards Compatible for XBOX one / XBOX Series X/S. It would benefit from graphical improvements and reduced loading times from the newer Xboxs. The game is Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, also known as Sonic 06.

This game suffered from long loading times and low frame rates on XBOX 360, 2 things that can be instantly fixed by running on newer hardware. Some may not like the idea, but they don't have to play it. This game has some of the most dedicated fans I've ever seen and it would be a big day for all of us if this game was playable on newer hardware. Here is the game link:
    https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Sonic-The-Hedgehog/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802534507d6

jj rice likes this.
  2. nisso8090

nisso8090 New Member

I wish my dream Sonic in the new XBOX I also bought a new screen and if the graphics improve then the game will be twice as fun

jj rice likes this.