Backwards compatibility request: Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

Do you want Sonic 06 to be released as backward compatible title on Xbox Series X and Xbox One?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abdul Rahman

Hello, I've recently heard there are plans to bring back backwards compatible xbox titles this month's big January update. So I would like to request a game from the xbox 360 to be backwards compatible for Xbox one and Xbox Series X consoles.
It is highly requested for years to be added to the backwards compatibility list.
This game suffered from long loading times and low frame rates on Xbox 360, 2 things that can be fixed by running on newer hardware.
This game has some of the most dedicated fans I've ever seen and it would be a big day for all of us if this game was playable on newer hardware with 4K 60fps support.
So please add it along side the Xbox Series X and Xbox One Backwards Compatible games for us fans! Thousands of fans including me would appreciate this very much.
It's Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, mainly known nowadays as Sonic 06 pls don’t get confused with older Sonic The Hedgehog (1991),
The link to this game is https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/SONIC-THE-HEDGEHOG/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802534507d6

uZKEJIU.jpg

I have heard that there are plans to bring back backwards compatible titles, can you confirm if this is true? And also. On the behalf of thousands of fans, I would like to request a game to be added to the backwards compatibility list. This game has a special place in our hearts as sonic fans and even mine, I have played it on the xbox 360 and I would love it to be backwards compatible for XB one / Xb series x/s. It would benefit off graphical improvements and reduced loading times from the newer xbox’s. The game is Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, also known as sonic 06.

This game suffered from long loading times and low frame rates on Xbox 360, 2 things that can be fixed by running on newer hardware. Some may not like the idea, but they don't have to play it. This game has some of the most dedicated fans I've ever seen and it would be a big day for all of us if this game was playable on newer hardware.

K5vvLwn.jpg

Back