Xbox One Sonic the Hedgehog is headed to Xbox One

sc_shark

Sonic Reportedly Coming To Xbox One And PS4 In 2015

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc...eportedly-coming-to-xbox-one-and-ps4-in-2014/

interesting.. i liked sonic unleashed on the360... id love to see a sonic,knuckles,tails rehash... with next gen graphics.. i could do without the chatting and general talking in town and what not that unleashed had. but in all i think the title has room for expansion.

i wouldnt go with huge worlds with ton of filler...i forget which sonic had a decent size open world but keep it tight and simple.

what the fellow xb1 community think.

I gave up on Sonic after they stopped putting Chao in the game.

To be honest, I've never been much of a Sonic fan. I don't know why. I mean, I played the games, but I never got into it like some people do. I'll give this a shot on the new platform though.

I like Sonic. I know it is not very popular today, but the Sonic games are still one of my favorite games, so that is exciting to know. I will definitely be getting any new Sonic games that come out.

An unannounced Sonic the Hedgehog game may be headed to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Wii U in 2015, according to a photograph apparently taken at the Nuremberg International Toy Fair and published in Spindash.

Amid snapshots of Sonic-branded action figures, keychains and plushies at toy manufacturer Jazwares' booth, there's also a photo (seen below) of a sign that lists three games for Sega's blue mascot. The first two, Sonic: Lost World and Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games, were released last year. The third is listed as "New 2015 title [to be announced]" for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Wii U.

The sign also correctly references Sonic Boom, an animated Sonic series headed to Cartoon Network this fall.

jaz13.jpg

Source: Polygon

Well this could be great news for all of our Sega fans out there; of course if you've played any of the more recent Sonic games you might already be expecting disappointment. Either way the little blue speedster will have an opportunity to earn you some achievements soon enough. It nice to see new games being announce every week since my current XB1 library is drying up quick. Hopefully we will continue to see announcements as we approach E3. Personally I don't consider Sega games a big announcement since I have been nothing but disappointment with most of their games for years now, but there's always room for me to be caught by surprise and maybe this is it. Are you a Sonic fan? Let us know!

I wonder what they're going to put for this Sonic. Wii U and 3DS already got their share of a new Sonic so I wonder what Sonic's got for the Xbox One.

Not too excited but hopefully Sega can do something to really give us the experience. Time will tell us what Sega has planned to make this version from the rest.

Sonic has been doing good since Unleashed but all I want is Sonic Generations 2!

We'll see what they can give us. Will it be a third-person adventure? Back to true form? Time will tell. I just hope I don't have to see that thing again where critics will bash it so badly.

I used to be a Sonic fan until the bunch of crap that got released in recent years. These days, any Sonic game doesn't interest me anymore. It's a good thing that the X1 is getting more and more games but I'll stick to my old Genesis Sonic games.

I used to be a Sonic fan until the bunch of crap that got released in recent years. These days, any Sonic game doesn't interest me anymore. It's a good thing that the X1 is getting more and more games but I'll stick to my old Genesis Sonic games.

I agree, there had been a few Sonic games that weren't that nice. But I don't mind trying this thing out. I can't wait to see how Sonic looks like with an enhanced graphics.

We'll see what they can give us. Will it be a third-person adventure? Back to true form? Time will tell. I just hope I don't have to see that thing again where critics will bash it so badly.

It would be really great if they could stick to the original true form of the game. God I miss this game.

I like Sonic. I know it is not very popular today, but the Sonic games are still one of my favorite games, so that is exciting to know. I will definitely be getting any new Sonic games that come out.
Same here, I'd love to see a new sonic game this generation. I really love Sonic.

I guess the best sonic games there were are still on the old genesis consoles. I've always loved sonic and I grew up with the cartoon and the game. I will get this game for old time's sake.

Did you at least try Generations? The best recent game by far, it's only issue is that it wasn't longer.

I'm really on the fence when it comes to Sonic, there have been some games that were home run, and others that were travesties, so inconsistent, hope this is one of those home runs.

It would be really great if they could stick to the original true form of the game. God I miss this game.

Yeah, I wish to see the old side scroller perspective but with today's HD graphics much like the Mario games on the Wii. I think the 2.5D graphics style would be awesome for a Sonic comeback.

Did you at least try Generations? The best recent game by far, it's only issue is that it wasn't longer.

Right, I've forgotten about Generations. It's indeed the best in recent years but still not as good as the old classics. It's sad that even with all this technical prowess, none can match the classic Sonic games.

We'll see what Sega's gonna do. Trying to get back to the classic form isn't in their agenda these days. They try but they just want to make it so new. Wer'll see if this new game can finally be the one to bring Sonic back.

We'll see what Sega's gonna do. Trying to get back to the classic form isn't in their agenda these days. They try but they just want to make it so new. Wer'll see if this new game can finally be the one to bring Sonic back.

Bring back Sonic back to glory.... or doom? Sonic's been having trouble finding the spot for his solo entries. He's good when he's with other characters in other games but on his own, Sega just can't find him the good spot.

Back