Xbox 360 South Park RPG?

sunkist2012

We ordered a pizza earlier tonight and the pizza delivery guy complimented my husband on his South Park pajama pants, which lead to some talk of an upcoming South Park video game - or computer game, I'm not really sure. Either way, it's supposed to be an RPG game similar to World of Warcraft. Is anyone else familiar with this??

Yes I've heard about it and am looking forward to it. I believe it will be for the 360/PS3 to start. I definitely think it's a great venture and something they should have done long ago. Ah, well - better late than never!

I read about this release in Game Informer. It should be epic. I think a decent enough job was done with South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play, but I bet their RPG will be ten times better!

Wow, I have to admit, I'm actually kind of surprised that this is true! I mean, I know how popular South Park is, but I didn't really take the delivery guy seriously when he was telling us about it, lol. This is really cool, though. I wonder which character you will play as, or if you will be able to choose from all the characters? Does anyone know when the estimated release date is?

Back