Original Xbox Star Wars Battlefront 2

Connor532

From
Connecticut, USA
In my opinion, Star Wars Battlefront 2 was my favorite game for playing split screen. I still play with my brother and play some galactic conquest. It's really nice because it's not just a massively played Multiplayer game, but it's still one of my favorite games. I can play this for hours without getting bored, yet when I play Call of Duty I get bored fairly quickly when I'm not with friends. Sometimes even with friends. What do you think? In your opinion, is Star Wars Battlefront 2 (or one), a good game? Do you think it's good for playing with friends? Please be elaborate I would love some good responses for this :). Hopefully I can spark a good conversation with this.

I'm right there with you on this one! Star Wars Battlefront 2 is pretty much the only game I played until I got a 360 of course. :p I'm sort of curious to know how many hours I have clocked into that game! It would have to be within the hundreds. :D Still to this day, every once and a while me and a couple friends will get together and play through the campaign for hours on end. I really wish Star Wars Battlefront 3 would be released. It would definitely be the Call of Duty "killer" people have been waiting on for years!

In my opinion, Star Wars Battlefront 2 is my favorite game in that generation of gaming, period. It possibly may be my favorite game of all time. It was just perfect. The fact that there are no plans for the Battlefront 3, literally, just thinking about it now, have me a little chest pain and is making my eyes water ever so slightly.

Amen to that one, I love Star Wars BF II, especially since I can play it whenever on my laptop. I love mowing people down with Darth Vader and using a bomber in space battle. Hell, even some of my pals play the game with me time to time over LAN.

Oh my goodness I loved this game! I used to think I was so good for being able to become a Jedi. Best memories on the original X-box, besides Halo, of course.

I liked it better on PC, was playable on xbox but close combat I did better with a mouse n keyboard over a wonky stick ;)

I really like how it was so real to the movies in places, I felt like I had really been there.

This game has been my favorite Star Wars game to date. With the ability to be a stormtrooper and influence the battle as a Sith/Jedi was excellent. I am waiting for a Battlefront 3 and with the next set of Star Wars movies and consoles coming out I am really pushing it's ability to be good.

This is the only game I didn't play online on the Xbox. I played it with friends using split screen and it was surprisingly very fun. I completely forgot about it until I read this post! It was actually a bit challenging, too. Very entertaining and a good way to get away from all the frustration that comes from playing serious shooters on Xbox Live to a casual night with friends. I approve.

I have such good memories of playing this game with my friend as a kid. I could never quite get into it as much as the first one though. I was never connected to the internet at that time either, what a bummer. I bet it played excellent online.

Did you guys ever play it online? I never got to. :(

I played it online on ps2 like a month ago and they're were still people playing it! It was seriously modded though but still a pretty fun change to play it again. I absolutely loved playing it on split screen i spent alot of my summer time doing it!

On a whim, I picked up this game again to play online, just to see what would happen. There were people still online, thank god. It's a timeless game, I'll still be playing it when the Xbox 1080 comes out.

I loved that game to death, loved the campaign, but also the Galactic Conquest's and the Instant Action. The very, very sad news is however, that we won't be seeing Battlefront 3 for a while. Especially now that Lucasarts is shutdown by Disney. They were even developing a (or at least had plans to) new Star Wars shooter by the name of Star Wars: First Assault, maybe once the new film trilogy starts there will be Star Wars games again.

Was recently talking about picking up a copy of this for both Xbox and Playstation. Wish they would've had a third game. Now all we need is Lucas Arts Game Studio to be bought out.

Lucasarts was closed by disney, it's really sad but hopefully some other company picks up SWBF3 and 1313. I remember playing 2 with my cousin at our grandma's house (they had a ps2 way before we did) haha we talked so much smack it was so much fun.

Back