Xbox One Star Wars: Battlefront new game modes?

andrew172

So Galactic conquest was probably my favorite game mode in any game ever, and I'm really hoping they bring it back for the new game. Was this you guys' favorite game mode? And what game modes do you think should be introduced?

I really liked conquest, too. It was kind of a mix between RTS and a larger-scale CTF in a way. I think all they have to do is keep using that formula but also introduce new ways of playing it. I can't think of anything really specific, but maybe they could allow for more "teams" at a time, and it would be kind of like Risk where it's every man for himself.

I really liked conquest, too. It was kind of a mix between RTS and a larger-scale CTF in a way. I think all they have to do is keep using that formula but also introduce new ways of playing it. I can't think of anything really specific, but maybe they could allow for more "teams" at a time, and it would be kind of like Risk where it's every man for himself.

More teams at a time would be chaos! I love the idea! I think it would probably take longer to play games but that's okay.

More teams at a time would be chaos! I love the idea! I think it would probably take longer to play games but that's okay.

Chaos can lead to confusion. You might end up shooting and killing your ally. Either way, I'll keep a close watch on this. The videos that I've seen didn't stand out that much so I'm having doubts on this game.

Chaos can lead to confusion. You might end up shooting and killing your ally. Either way, I'll keep a close watch on this. The videos that I've seen didn't stand out that much so I'm having doubts on this game.

I'm pretty sure you can turn friendly fire on/off in the battlefront games? *correct me if I'm wrong* And well... there's only been one video and it has absolutely nothing to do with the game, it's just an announcement, it can't really say all too much about it. So granted skepticism could be there....

Back