Start a clan perhaps?

TheImpossibleGirl

From
Lynnwood Wshington
Website
www.crischillnorton.weebly.com
I was wondering, what must one do to start a clan? I was looking into having one for my Black Ops 2 game, however I want to know how to go about starting said clan. And when It is started I was wanting all the people in that clan to communicate elsewhere before talking in game. This I know can help communication and understanding how we each talk and play, as to work together more effectively. Does anyone here have some pointers or tips I could use to start a clan of my own?

I know Ghosts will have clan support which is awesome. There are 3rd party sites that host data and stats like gamebattles. But your best bet is to just make some new friends and start one. Im trying to start up a group to play ghosts via their clan support. Let me know if you are interested.

When does ghosts come out? Or has it already been released? How much does that game cost? And I'm not sure If I can do well in that game or not. It honestly took me a while to get where I am right now with Black ops. Both one and two.

Ghosts comes out this Tuesday 11/5 and its the usual cost. It's just getting used to the maps that's the hardest part.
Everything else comes with FPS experience. You will be fine.

Ghosts comes out this Tuesday 11/5 and its the usual cost. It's just getting used to the maps that's the hardest part.
Everything else comes with FPS experience. You will be fine.

I think my Boyfriend might have pre-ordered that game. Hopefully if he has, that means we might be able to start up a clan. That would be brilliant. I know that he might want to join. That or he might just make his own clan. He wants to work for MLG one day. I hope he gets his chance.

I will send you a message if I end up getting that game :)

You can make a clan by just declaring yourself a clan.
Gather up a few friends, give yourselves a name and get into battled.
It's like making a gang in the hood, you dont really have to go and register anywhere :p

You can make a clan by just declaring yourself a clan.
Gather up a few friends, give yourselves a name and get into battled.
It's like making a gang in the hood, you don't really have to go and register anywhere :p

That's my issue. I don't have many friends on xbox. Most of the people I run into are already in a clan, have there own friend group, 9 year olds who swear, or perverted guy that like to insult. I'm not sure how to get people to start a clan, when I don't really have any xbox friends.

That's my issue. I don't have many friends on xbox. Most of the people I run into are already in a clan, have there own friend group, 9 year olds who swear, or perverted guy that like to insult. I'm not sure how to get people to start a clan, when I don't really have any xbox friends.

Well if you are getting Ghosts,,have you and your bf send me a FR. Its not so much of a clan but just a small group who enjoy playing and having a good time.

Come join Legion of Honor guys!

legionofhonorclan.com

Come join Legion of Honor - home to military veterans and mature gamers. Recruiting on all platforms.
Very fun and structured Clan/Community. Members assigned to active groups, with 2 group staff to operate it and lead it, and to organize them for designated practice days & times for competition.

For casual and competing players.

We support and provide organized groups/squads for
Battlefield 4
Titanfall
Call of Duty Ghosts
Minecraft

We support the 360, Xbox1, PS 4, and PC. We have groups for all for both USA and EU members.

Back