Starting A Clan

Aggresser

I am Looking to start a gaming community. I just want to have at least one partner to make it with. If you would be interested then you can message me on Xbox at vN Aggresser or Skype at IG_Aggresser
If you want to help you must be at least 15 and have a good knowledge of website creation and Admin panel... If you would be able to pay for a website that would be amazing. Please message me as soon as you can.
I have alot of Gaming and hacking knowledge so i am a good person to do this with I have started clans before but given the leadership away due to me being the only one doing anything so if you are willing to put the time forward and hopefully pay for a site please message me.
Thank you For reading

Gaming and Hacking knowledge?...

First of how old are you, Second why can you not pay for a website YOU want to start..

What kind of games do you play, What are you "Good" at if anything...

Personally thats not the best approach to ask for a partner, No offense but I feel like you have no Idea what you are doing, and I have a feeling that this will not be successful.

Sorry but I'm just being honest

Gaming and Hacking knowledge?...

First of how old are you, Second why can you not pay for a website YOU want to start..

What kind of games do you play, What are you "Good" at if anything...

Personally thats not the best approach to ask for a partner, No offense but I feel like you have no Idea what you are doing, and I have a feeling that this will not be successful.

Sorry but I'm just being honest

i am 16 and I cant pay because I have to work to help my mom pay for the other 3 kids in the house and I play every type when I get the chance.

And I dont know or care of that is the best approach but its the one im using

Ok fair enough... Let me hear some of your "hacking" knowledge, just a few things would do.

Games are you into shooters? racing? sports? kinect? every type and wanting to start a clan is a pretty bold statement.

What do you do for work?

I work at a resturant across the street from my school and I play like shooters and sports games mostly... And as for hacking knowledge I do SQLi, XSS, Defacements, and I have site making experience. Is that enough

Back