State of Decay

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com
So I just started playing this new game on Xbox LIVE Arcade, State of Decay. Its kind of like a DayZ (PC) game if you know what that is. Its open world, zombie game. You can do all kinds of things such as grand theft auto cars/trucks, guns, sticks to beat people, board up windows, eat, drink, and best of all you can choose who you want to play as while you progress through the game. To switch characters you just go up to someone and switch. Anyone else played it yet? I haven't gotten too far yet.

Yeah, I have the game, it is by far the best zombie game for Xbox.

I actually picked this game up yesterday because I heard it was a zombie survival game similar to The Walking Dead. I really liked the game by telltale games and I wanted a game similar to it so I picked this game up.

The game is okay, but not over the charts. The fighting is pretty repetitive, and you just smash zombies brains in with a weapon, and there are some glitches that needs to be fixed. I'm really not that far since I just picked up the game, but hopefully it gets better soon.

I don't like how the game continues when you don't play it. I woke up this morning to play it to find out that someone had died and that the church was in all "states of decay". Other than that, it's a solid game. It reminds me of DayZ and DayZ for GTA San Andreas.

I picked this up, and I'm loving it so far. I just died for the first time. Which is a real bitch, I lost all my influence, and now I'm playing Maya who is critically wounded and is slow as hell going everywhere. Also lost my shotgun, and like 90 rounds of ammo :(. Regardless, game is great. Played the trial and just had to pick it up, feels good to support good developers too.

This sounds interesting, I'll give it a try. I'll give my thoughts after playing the demo. :3

I am soon to play this as my sister has mentioned it recently, it sounds really good by what she was telling me, although she hasn't played it much herself either yet.

I picked this up, and I'm loving it so far. I just died for the first time. Which is a real bitch, I lost all my influence, and now I'm playing Maya who is critically wounded and is slow as hell going everywhere. Also lost my shotgun, and like 90 rounds of ammo :(. Regardless, game is great. Played the trial and just had to pick it up, feels good to support good developers too.

But hey, you get an achievement for it! lol

I've heard only good things about it! Played it with a few mates and I found that it was pretty awesome. The gameplay was interesting and I would have to say closing in on the best Zombie game I have ever played :)

-Paul

I've heard only good things about it! Played it with a few mates and I found that it was pretty awesome. The gameplay was interesting and I would have to say closing in on the best Zombie game I have ever played :)

-Paul

For an Xbox LIVE Arcade game, its a great game of course!

Enjoying it so far! Developers have speculated about a patch with co-op function in the near future and even a multiplayer version if this game sells wel.

Holy holy holy, the studio is now waiting for the greenlight by microsoft to start working on the MMO!

Back