Original Xbox Still playing on the original ?

dum ez

Are you still playing on the original Xbox? I upgraded to kinect recently, well for a few months now and I like it better. I wouldn't trade it for the world :D Do you still play on the original console ?

By the original xbox you mean the first xbox launched, right? If so, I don't. I don't even have it. The 360 was my first xbox console, and, like you, I won't trade it for the world.

Of course I do. I play Halo on it pretty often. That game is so addicting. Gather a few friends and a few beers and you are going to have a good evening no matter what. There are many other games I have not tried yet. So my Xbox is going to keep seeing action for a while.

I just fixed mine.. Looking for halo 2, Want to play some XBC

Of course I do. I play Halo on it pretty often. That game is so addicting. Gather a few friends and a few beers and you are going to have a good evening no matter what. There are many other games I have not tried yet. So my Xbox is going to keep seeing action for a while.

GTA San Andreas! Vice City is really awesome too! :D

I've stopped playing the original long before the 360 came out. I didn't have enough games of interest to keep me playing it back then.

I have never even owned the original Xbox. I played it way back when at a friends house but as soon as the 360 came out, they upgraded.
I got a 360 with Kinect last year and still play on it. I don't know of anyone that actually owns the original Xbox anymore though.

Since I never had an original Xbox system the answer to your question is no. I went from PS2 to my Xbox 360 with Kinect. I don't know why I never had the original console, probably because it wasn't as popular and didn't have as many games as PS2.

I don't anymore. I actually gave it away to my nephews to have some fun (I bet my sister hates me :rolleyes: )
I bought the kinect this year, new, in the box and everything.

The Buy and Sell store near me has one in now has 2 controllers all its leads and a couple of games, $40 i think they want, im tempted especially as it still has it original box and manual.
I used to have 2 of the first xboxs when i lived in the UK the standard black and the crystal see through one, i had to get rid when i moved to Canda, regretted it as i loved the original xbox, GTA3
ViceCity and SanAndreas where my favourite games, great machine and hopefully i will be playing it again soon :)

I haven't played on the original console in forever, though I think I might play again some day. There are some really good games that I would love to play again- KOTOR, lego star wars, star wars battlefront, and lotr games.

I still have my original Xbox from 2003 and I still play it from time to time. It's a great system that still holds up well. I play my 360 more, but my original Xbox still lives on and still gets used. I also still play my PS2 from time to time.
I love my new systems, but I still enjoy my old systems too. I'm actually still collecting original Xbox games because they're really cheap right now. I found some Xbox games at Goodwill for $3 each, so to quote ErnestDalbero, my Xbox is going to be seeing action for some time.

I was actually playing it the other day. I loaded MX vs Atv and played a few races and realized that the game was way too easy and the graphics didn't really look that good on a tv that's meant for HD output. I then loaded up Hitman 2 and it made things a little better because even though the visuals aren't that good the concept of the game and the mechanics are still entertaining today.

Back