Xbox One Sunset Overdrive Multiplayer - Chaos Squad (8-player CO-OP)

booker

The more they reveal about the game, the better it gets.
Here's a short clip that was just posted featuring Sunset Overdrive's co-op gameplay on XBox One.

[video=youtube;hyHeCAMCfcU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyHeCAMCfcU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Looks like a great game to be honest!
Seems really fun and seems like it isnt taking itself serious which is always good!

Yeah, not taking itself seriously and the bright colors make Sunset Overdrive seem like a very fun game! Something that's sorely missing from the gaming scene.
Most new releases seem too dark for my tastes lately - we need more arcadey style gameplay.

Eight player co-op sounds pretty great. Although I wonder if it'll be only online. Come one people, just because we have online co-op doesn't mean you should neglect those of us who want to play with our friends beside us!

Other than that though, it looks pretty fun. Honestly when I was watching E3, it's what made me sit up and think for the first time, "Hey, I might actually buy an Xbone sometime soon!"

seen it on the dashboard today.. im really starting to look at sunset overdive as a pre order or purchase...

not that the concept is new...(jet set radio) but its fresh and redone... its a zombia killing game... ehh but its fun and light..not really a fps altho i guess it has its elements of fps..

Back