Xbox One Super Combo Weapons are Coming to Dead Rising 3

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Oh boy, it's going to be fun trying to figure out what weapons we can combine to make these super combo weapons! I love the ridiculousness of the weapons. This is going to be such a great multiplayer game-I can't wait!! I have a feeling we will end up fighting over who gets to play this...At least until we get a second XB1.

DeadRising3ComboWeapons.jpg

Super Combo Weapons will require several steps to make and at least three other items to craft, often consisting of other smaller combo weapons put together to amplify their power - for example you'll be able to once again make the Powershout by putting a traffic cone with an aerosol can, but putting three cones together will make an Ultimate Powershout, or the lethal-sounding Ultimate Grim Reaper which is made from a katana, scythe, gas can and mask.
Some of the Super Combo Weapons will even be customisable - remember the Freedom Bear from Dead Rising 2 that had a giant teddy bear with miniguns strapped to it's arms like a sentry? In Dead Rising 3, you'll be able to swap those guns for flame throwers, grenade launchers a push cart and even a boombox.

Via OXM UK

Can't wait to get some online coop going! Now I just need a partner in crime!

This is going to be an awesome new feature of Dead Rising. I can't wait for this game to be released. It is going to be a great game for everyone who purchases it. I can't wait to get my hands on it, especially for that co-op play.

Back