Team Fortress 2

BlackSolaris

It's been... 6 or 7 years if i am not mistaken, since Team Fortress 2 was released alongside The Orange Box.
So, do you still play it? When did you started playing? What class do you use mainly? Do you trade hats?

I played it offline a few times on my brothers computer when I had nothing else to do. I didn't find anything interesting about the game, and feel like everyone always praises the game like it's the best game ever. It's just an ordinary game, with different and unique things about it. I like the concept of the game, but I just couldn't find myself interested in the game. If you convince me to play it though, I might give it another chance since I only played with bots.

I would still play it if my internet connection didn't suck so friggin' much :(

When TF 2 happened, I was new to Steam games and didn't know it was free. Once I finally discovered its glory, I fell in love. I still play it every other week or so for long periods. I find sniping and spy the most fun, but sniper is my favorite. I don't even care about objectives in the game, I just try to snipe people, hahaha.

TF2's only been free for just over two years. I myself have been playing it since December 2010 but I don't really go on pubs anymore. I sometimes lobby when I'm in the mood but most of my playtime goes to mixing or scrimming with my 6s team as a roamer Soldier. We're currently in Div 6 but we've won all of our matches so far. Ironically, we came last in the same division last season as we had many problems plaguing our team. Frequent roster changes, people leaving and no real strategy being discussed. Now we're really organised and we have great chemistry. It's really fun when playing in a 6s team, I can't say the same for pubbing or lobbying.

I play it every now and then but far less frequently in the past couple of years. I was a die hard player for a solid 4 years (clocking up about 800 hours of playtime) but then when the community I was apart off closed I slowly stopped playing it. I mainly now just go on for the odd game of man vs machine or lobby match if I am needed as a backup but otherwise unless a major update comes out, I can't see myself playing it constantly again.

I play every once in a while, I started playing about 3 years ago. I just play it as a relaxing game, the worst thing about the game is the ridiculously huge patches and the consistency of them! However trading is one of the better aspects of the game, and the community itself also which is quite friendly and helpful. To sum it all up, the game is great and nice to have on my computer.

-Paul

I played it a couple years ago with friends all the time. I don't know why but we just stopped playing it. My friend picked it up so I will start playing again and no I don't trade hats I never understood peoples addiction with them :p

Back