Xbox One Ten Reasons To Love The Xbox One Operating System

stiflex

From
Vilnius
Hey there guys, here are the top 10 reasons why we should love the xbo! :)

Redesigned Metro User Interface

Quick Response Time

Developers Can Add Achievements Post-Release

1000 Friends, Unlimited Followers

Six profiles can be signed in at once.

Individual Speech Profiles

Advanced Voice Commands With Kinect

Powerful, Universal IR Blaster

Multitasking Through App Snapping

Simple, Streamlined Video Sharing

You can read on more on Ten Reasons To Love The Xbox One Operating System - GameSpot.com

That's what I'm talking about. I cant believe it will have individual speech profiles, that's cool it can do that

till its in use and i see how it really works or how natural it feels its all speculation. they have not shown much as far as ui since e3.. and that looked very planned out. not super speedy in transition.

Okay? It sounds okay, but not only is it currently speculative - it is not really all that awesome. I mean - does the average player need lots voice profiles? Does the average gamer need to be able to use six profiles at once? I mean it just seems like a lot of not especially important stuff - kind of like an umbrella made of gold.

There a few good features i have to say unlimited followers is nice but PS4 also does have almost the same but better features i don't know if you agree but both are basically the same kind of consoles if you ask me.

Okay? It sounds okay, but not only is it currently speculative - it is not really all that awesome. I mean - does the average player need lots voice profiles? Does the average gamer need to be able to use six profiles at once? I mean it just seems like a lot of not especially important stuff - kind of like an umbrella made of gold.

Well do you have alot of accounts on your X1? Some families might. Being able to tell which is who for it to log in and sign your account is just showing how well they made the Kinect. As for the mutli. accounts, I have had 4 accounts signed in at once and it comes in handy for the ach. and game progress. You mine as well as the same thing with PS4. Is it neccesary to have 2,000 limit friend list? Is it ok to bundle a fun family game for free that you need the camera to play it? Like Brad said, they are more of the same in a way.

There a few good features i have to say unlimited followers is nice but PS4 also does have almost the same but better features i don't know if you agree but both are basically the same kind of consoles if you ask me.

Yes, but for me the snap and fast switching are the gamechangers for me here. Microsoft knows how to put an OS together. This much is certain.

Did they redesign Metro to maximize the amount of ads they can shove down their users throats even though the users are paying about $60 a year for online features?

Some nice features there, regardless, like post-release achievements and thousands of friends (but I have no friends *sadface*)

When I say tickle my fancy, this is exactly what I am talking about especially when you have a faster response time. I never really care much about the number of friends that I can have since I am very comfortable with 200 friends or less. The advanced voice commands is something I am looking forward to since I can get quite lazy at times and I am sure they can get quite handy hehehe :)

Did they redesign Metro to maximize the amount of ads they can shove down their users throats even though the users are paying about $60 a year for online features?

Some nice features there, regardless, like post-release achievements and thousands of friends (but I have no friends *sadface*)

The main screen of the Xbox One dashboard has zero ads and is fully customizable. You'll never need to view any ads if you don't want to. Even then, on the Xbox 360 there's only a single ad in the bottom right corner that you can completely ignore. Although I actually do watch the ad on occasion, because usually it's about a game or upcoming movie that I'm interested in (kind of like having a mini-youtube on every dashboard page).

But when you honestly ask, "Does Xbox One really need ads when they are already charging $60 a year for online play?" Well the answer is...Yes, they do. The Xbox franchise is making Microsoft profits, something the competition (that hasn't charged for online play up to this point) hasn't been able to do. Microsoft is a smart business and knows how to create a world leading gaming network and make a profit all while successfully jumping into a game industry that was dominated by other companies.

The topic of 'ads' is way overblown right now.

Back