That Powerball jackpot

regenerator

I'm actually surprised there hasn't been a thread about this already. The Powerball jackpot has reached 600 million dollars. That's insane. I can't imagine what I'd do with that amount of money or whatever would be left after they took the taxes but I'm going to try to for the sake of this thread.

I'd pay for any debt my immediate family members have and give them some money. I'd buy a decent sized house. I'd probably spend a ton of money on an insane gaming pc.Then I'd invest some and donate the rest. What about you guys. What would you do?

Yes, I've heard it been mentioned a lot by my friends. 600 million is more than half a billion! That's a lot of money on the line! If I actually won it, I would be extremely happy. Hell, I would just throw out a couple million to friends, random people. 600 million is way too much for me to spend altogether, and I'm sure it can be used for 100 lifetimes!

I heard 1 person won it in Florida. Lucky is all I can say! They didn't get all $600 Million though. After taxes and everything you'd be lucky to have half. But still, that's at least a couple hundred million and that's a lot of money. I'd do a lot of good for my community by investing in the city projects and helping get things straightened out with family like someone else above said, pay off there bills. Give each a million, and don't ask for more. Donate a few million to charities. Invest it in something to make me more money. List keeps going and going. But, its all a dream.

Back