Xbox 360 The Amazing Spiderman Reviews

How would you rate The Amazing Spiderman?

• 5 - Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• 1 - Not worth playing

• Total voters

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
So you want to know if a game is any good before you buy it? Below you can find the reviews for The Amazing Spiderman. Reviews tell you what the pros and cons are of a game, how the game plays, if the story line is any good, the ESRB Rating, number of players, genre, multiplayer options…You get the idea. We put everything all in one place for you so you’ll be able to figure out if the game is right for you. If you have any questions that the reviews didn’t answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

4 out of 5 - G4 TV
Read the full review here: Direct Link
Slick visuals, detailed design, tried and true combat all make for a solid title. Add in fan service, such as awesome collectibles (comic book pages that allow you to read original Spider-Man comic books on your TV) and ambient missions actually worth doing (gone are the days of chasing children’s balloons), and The Amazing Spider-Man is the first Spider-Man game I can recommend since Spider-Man 2 for the PlayStation 2.
7.5 out of 10 - Official Xbox Magazine
In The Amazing Spider-Man, a semi-sequel to the recent Spidey film reboot, the webhead triumphantly returns to the streets and skyline of Manhattan after a few less successful, more linear adventures from developer Beenox. The result may be shy of “amazing,” but it’s still Beenox’s best Spidey game yet.
8 out of 10 - EGM
The best Spider-Man adventure in years isn’t quite what it should’ve been. Developer Beenox actually crams too much into the package, cluttering what could’ve been a landmark tale for Marvel’s wall-crawler.
7.5 out of 10 - Gamespot
The Amazing Spider-Man is a fun and funny romp through a big, colorful city.

Last edited:
The last good Spiderman game was Web of Shadows, so this was something I was looking forward to. If the trailers are anything to go by, this game scores quite well in the looks department, and the gameplay seems good as well.

The last good Spiderman game was Web of Shadows, so this was something I was looking forward to.
I didn't even try Spiderman: Web of Shadows because I have been disappointed with every Spiderman game since Spiderman 2. I loved the open-world, sandbox style of that game so much. I am intrigued however, by the new Amazing Spiderman game. The overall press, and reviews seem to be very positive. James, let me know if you end up trying this title before I have a chance. I would love to hear some feedback from another Spiderman fan.

- me

I didn't even try Spiderman: Web of Shadows because I have been disappointed with every Spiderman game since Spiderman 2. I loved the open-world, sandbox style of that game so much.
- me

Wow, wait, why did you not try Web of Shadows then? That game takes place in a massive open world city! :D

Web of Shadows was great, but I enjoyed Spiderman 2 more. All of the movie Spiderman games except for the first took place in a massive open world city.

Back