The Anime/Comics/Manga Thread

All of that is FACT. SyFy's anime lineup now should've trumped Adult Swim's for years. I'll give them credit for running Project A-Ko, Macross, and Gunsmith Cats though. Sweet sweet old school anime.

Speaking of old school anime and Cartoon Network, I loved Speed Racer, Thundercats, and Eagle Riders being in the line up. If you guys haven't checked it out yet, I suggest finding the Toonami Aftermath stream. They're like the last standing Toonami revival stream and plays a custom lineup with blocks of old school anime, modern anime, and 90s action toons--Robotech, Gundam, Trigun, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Ronin Warriors, Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2 (my favorite), Lupin, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Thundercats, Beast Wars, Reboot, etc.

I might get back in the habit of streaming on the weekend. I have a lot of toons and shows to show.

I've been reading DMC and wow this is a great series! I'll give Bremen a read in a bit. Anything else you recommend?

High School of the Dead, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Rosario+Vampire, and +Anima for more modern anime and manga. Obvious classic to read: The FIST, Strain, Sanctuary, and Crying Freeman.

High School of the Dead, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Rosario+Vampire, and +Anima for more modern anime and manga. Obvious classic to read: The FIST, Strain, Sanctuary, and Crying Freeman.

"The FIST" is Fist of the North Star, right? I've read Crying Freeman and loved it. Read the synopsis for the first series mentioned and Rosario+Vampire and +Anima seem a bit up my alley.

Speaking of old school anime and Cartoon Network, I loved Speed Racer, Thundercats, and Eagle Riders being in the line up. If you guys haven't checked it out yet, I suggest finding the Toonami Aftermath stream. They're like the last standing Toonami revival stream and plays a custom lineup with blocks of old school anime, modern anime, and 90s action toons--Robotech, Gundam, Trigun, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Ronin Warriors, Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2 (my favorite), Lupin, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Thundercats, Beast Wars, Reboot, etc.

I might get back in the habit of streaming on the weekend. I have a lot of toons and shows to show.

I regularly have Toonami Aftermath up in the background when playing or working. I haven't actually signed in to the chatroom in some time though. Let me know where you stream and what you're showing and I'll drop by.

I stream at Justin TV usually. Just look for ExaltedSwift. I might start Friday and run Inhumanoids, Xena, Todd McFarlane's Spawn, Jayce and the Wheeled Riders, He-Man, Jonny Quest, etc.

Back